July 23, 2012 by thatsocialmediathing
Do you have ‘best-in-class’ companies within your industry that you benchmark your own Marketing against?
Do you integrate this sort of information into the regular reviews of your Social strategy?
Knowing what other companies are doing well is one thing. Looking at why it works is another.
According to Fast Company (@fastcompany) there are 4 principles that are easily identifiable across most of the best Social companies:
- CLARITY – their tone of voice is singular, not ambiguous.
- AUTHENTICITY – they understand where they fit into the conversation and build their base from there
- TARGETED – they know exactly who their market is and work from that work rather than trying to appeal to everyone.
- DEPTH – there is more to them than meets the eye, yet they don’t give up all of their information in the first interaction.
Who do you think fits this profile within Australia?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)