May 2, 2012 by thatsocialmediathing
I was recently asked by a journalist to list my top 5 CEO blogs I follow on a regular basis.
I started knocking out a list of all my favourites – the people who I keep going back to my Twitter feed and email inbox for. The ones who make sense of all the work I am trying to do right now. The ones who always seem to be 3 brain snaps ahead of me.
I did a quick proof read and re-checked the email request when the penny dropped. I was being asked for Australian CEO blogs I read. Umm….that narrowed my list down SIGNIFICANTLY! Even worse, when I tried to find local examples, I struggled.
So why is the C-Suite in Australia so reluctant to blog? Is it apathy? Lack of understanding? Fear?
I’m happy to report that the journalist in question (Jessica Gardner at BRW) did a cracking job exploring this subject and I’d encourage you to read here article here.
I’m interested to know though….have you tried to get your CEO/COO, etc into the blogosphere? What’s the most commonly used objection? Are you connected to your company’s C-Suite on Linkedin?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)