April 20, 2012 by thatsocialmediathing
image courtesy of http://www.fanpop.com
Not all shoppers are created equal. Neither are all parts of the purchase journey the same.
We know that the vast majority of purchases begin with an online search and I think it’s fair to say that the evolution of SEO & SEM has meant we’re now pretty good at getting ourselves in front of those customers.
But what about the rest of the time between ‘just browsing’ and ‘here’s my credit card’? There’s a whole range of information (or CONTENT) that customers are looking for. The challenge is to make sure they find information that leads them to your company.
It gives a really clear look at the types of shoppers most commonly found and what they are looking for.
Content Strategy – DONE!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)