March 26, 2012 by thatsocialmediathing
Content is emerging as a big Social Media theme this year.
It’s nothing new – customers have always sought out specific information at various stages of the purchase process. When you overlay the connectivity of consumers to not only the information they want but the accessibility of opinion, reviews and price comparison that Social Media offers, you have a whole new ball game!
So much so, that I’m going to dedicate all of my blog posts to CONTENT this week!
This article by Heidi Cohen (@HeidiCohen) gives a really good overview of the customer purchase process and the types of content they look for at each stage of this process. The challenge for marketers is how to ensure their content is discoverable and shareable.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)